Monday, December 8, 2008

ummm...not so much!

Photobucket

Even though this picture is low-quality, it features my adorable niece YOUNG B.!Today I thought I'd talked about my three-finger ring. The first time I heard about Melody Ehsani I was browsing some popular blogs and saw some dope accessories that celebrities were wearing, and had to know who made them. Kelis, Cassie, Keri Hilson, Rihanna, have all been spotted wearing Melody Ehsani. So me being Rosie B., I always recognize something dope, and if i like it i'm going to get it! ;-) I was really excited about getting my name on a three-finger ring, just something I always wanted to do. After visiting her website a couple times, i finally made my purchase. I waited a week....no ring. Two weeks...no ring...three weeks..no ring...i e-mailed her(she was cool and all)...still no ring...well, after about 5 weeks of waiting i finally received my ring, in a box the size of a pack of newports...i have to stay after i opened it, i was extremely disappointed by the quality and the overall execution of the ring. I felt like i could of did this myself, or go downtown Newark at the pizza shop/engraving spot and get this done. Overall, I don't know if it was a bad time for her, but I wouldn't purchase anything from her site again...i could have kept my $50+.......

No comments: