Thursday, December 11, 2008

Questions

How do you define someone who is fly, fresh, fashionable, or whatever?

Do we as people think that clothes are everything? what do clothes really have to say about the individual? Me personally, i never look for someone to acknowledge me as being fly, fresh, or fashionable. I think for me, getting dressed in the morning is like making my own little painting-its art. Don't let anybody tell you what you should do, wear, or say and wear that confidence as your statement! I think im more inspired by people who make something out of nothing, rather than those who have it ($) and just want to show it off. Anyways, who am i to say whether someone is hot or not, i mean everyone has there oWn opinion..so with that being said ITS YOUR CHOICE, DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, AND WEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO WEAR PEOPLE, ITS YOUR LIFE!

No comments: