Sunday, March 28, 2010

I was rolling around, in my mind it occurred
What if God was a her?
Would I try Her the same? Would I still be running game on Her?
In what type of ways would I want Her?
Would I want Her for mind or her heavenly body?
Couldn't be out here getting bogus with someone so Godly
If i was with Her, would i still be wanting my ex?
The lies, the greed, the weed, the sex
Wouldn't be ashamed to give her part of my check
Wearing her cross, I mean Her heart on my neck
Her I would reflect,
On the streets of the Chi
Ride with her, cuz i know for me, she'd die
Through good and bad call on Her like i'm chirpin her
Couldn't be jealous cuz other brothers worship her
Walk this earth for her
Glory, i'm grateful
to be in her presence
I try to stay faithful.

Common-Faithful

No comments: