Monday, March 8, 2010

My Mind Is Like A Diamond Producing Colors Like A Prism




It's impossible to look at the multitude of blogs that are on the Web. But I find that getting my daily dose of the few blogs that are more than sub par does me justice. I gotta say, I want to have the kind of site that's well known, but it's very time consuming, and I just want it right. So in the near future, I'm looking for partners and i plan on investing in some good photo equipment. Learn the tricks of the trade. For now though, I want to share this blogger who i stumbled upon. She's a graphic designer from Paris who doubles up as a fashionista. What do you get? Originality. When i saw her blog i thought, "Why didn't i think of this?!" Ingenious. Love that her true face is hidden behind her art, and not the other way around. Want to see more? Click here for her blog site My Kinda Magazine.

No comments: