Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YES!






Pictured here with the raging bulls sneakers on....NASTY!

O Yes! I know I've been keeping it straight about female fashion but I LIKE HIS STYLE is def. in the works. I guess I'll post who I think is always on top of their game. Since day one FAB has mastered the flare of being street with a good dose of luxury and tastefulness. When throwbacks were in, he made cats look foolish. Usually he throws on a good luxury piece, or more--most notably the Pharrell millionaire shades made by Louis Vuitton and items from the Steven Sprouse LV collection pictured above (see pink). He's never too extravagant, well groomed, and seals the deal with confidence. I think I have a new crush on John Jackson. LOL. Sorry Pharrell.

*Fabolous's album Loso's way is scheduled for release on June 30th. Worth copping.

No comments: